This was a Kid's Choice week - all are kid approved or chosen. And still provided a nice variety. (Good thing, too, since I'm so tired by dinner that they MUST help in the kitchen!)
Thank you, Lord, for children who like things other than only mac n cheese in the blue box.
1. Beef Stroganoff over Noodles
Lickety Split Meals, pg 133
2. Homemade Pizza
3. Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Ruby Slippers and Apron Strings by route of Bright Like the Son
4. Penne Pasta with Artichoke and Feta
(Okay, I'm slipping this one in without their notice, but they'll love it, being artichoke devotees). Arabian Knits
5. Slow Cooker Dump and Go Cheesy Chicken
And Miles to Go Before We Sleep - thanks for all your praise!
6. Doctored Up Mac and Cheese with ham, veggies, and whatever else needs eaten from the fridge
7. Shoot, it's HUBBERS turn to cook!! :lol:
Visit Organizing Junkie for more GREAT menu ideas. I steal all my originals from there and post my linky love for all to see, each week. With more than 100 participants last week, you'll never be menu blah again!