May 17, 2010

Carbon Footprints on My Blog?

We all know that the carbon footprints we leave is a big deal.  But did you know that even your BLOG has a carbon footprint?  Me neither.  Check out this tidbit:


"A blog with 15,000 visits a month has a yearly carbon dioxide emissions of 8lb"

It really blows my mind that an electronic blog has a carbon dioxide emission.  But think about it.  Really think: the electricity comes from where?  Sure, the wall, but before and beyond that?

Blogs aren't bad.  They are my creative expression.  My way to talk with real adult people rather than the five hooligans munchkins running around here all day doing their part to drive me fully into the asylum.

Take a second and visit Make It Green! to find out how you can join in on neutralizing your own footprint on our big, beautiful world.  Join me in the cause!


co2 neutral shopping and coupons with kaufDA.de


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails