1. I'm 31.
2. No, only for the first time.
3. I have four kids.
4. This breaks down to 3 girls, 1 boy.
5. I own my own business - WAHMom.com
6. It's a sewing business and I enjoy it.
7. But just like the shoemaker, I sadly don't take much time to make things for my kids.
8. At least they're not naked.
9. I volunteer at my kids' charter school as the Box Tops for Education coordinator and Home EC sewing teacher, as well as all around copy maker for the teachers of my children.
10. Only 25 hours per family is required and I usually make that in the first few months.
11. Yes, I do enjoy it! Sara, MISTRESS of the Rizzo (fast copy) MACHINE! Feel my power...
12. I like to eat string cheese with a handful of pretzels. They go really well together.
13. The string cheese thing is a good healthy snack.
14. I'm round as a dumpling and curing this problem at Curves.
15. I've lost 21 pounds since late June.
16. Hubbers is proud but only if prompted - he is an engineer and you KNOW how they are...
17. I wear hard contact lenses or I'd be blind.
18. I hate wearing glasses because I have an adorable (on a kid) button nose that won't hold any sort of implement up to my eyes.
19. My kids have the same nose but only K (age 7) wears glasses.
20. K is making First Communion this year.
21. If she's really good, we might let her actually do it. K has listening issues - she listens to herself and not me.
22. I drive a sage green mini-van.
23. Yes, slider doors on both sides!
24. My neighbor told me when she found out I was pregnant with my last baby that we really ought to get cable.
25. Lucky for her that I know antenna TV doesn't cause babies... DUH!
26. We practice Natural Family Planning, which has a success rate of over 99% if done correctly and adhered to strictly.
27. Hey, this is a family friendly blog - we all know babies come from HEAVEN!
28. Look at that, I made it to 28 without having to think much!
29. Now what?
30. Hubbers and I don't watch TV.
31. Sometimes we watch movies. When we do, I post Flicks for Chix reviews here.
32. My closest in town friend moved to St George last year. Her hubbers is in the army.
33. Hence my addiction to blogging.
34. Not to worry, he got transferred again so they're only a few hours from here when they move this spring.
35. I sing for the Mass once a month.
36. No, it doesn't sound like blackbirds squawking, it's rather nice.
37. I had voice training once upon a time.
38. I can play (or did at one time) the violin, viola, piano.
39. I spend FAR too much time blogging.
40. At least no one is naked or unfed.
41. I taught myself HTML.
42. I learned mostly by trial and error and look and copy. Works for me.
43. Ooops, wrong post and it's not Wednesday.
44. I read a LOT.
45. Except at the dinner table, because not only is it RUDE, it also makes you pay absolutely NO attention to what you've eaten, thereby blocking the "I'M FULL ALREADY" signals.
46. I enjoy books on CD/Tape/MP3.
47. They really fill in the time when I'm cleaning (laughs!), sewing or cooking.
48. Hubbers doesn't know I have ears under the headphones.
49. The kids think it's part of my hair.
50. WHEW! Half way done...
51. I have no grey hair on my head, but my eyebrows are seriously silvering.
52. How odd is that?!
53. Hubbers is gracefully grey at the temples.
54. He says I did it.
55. Yeah, right.
56. Hubbers and I have been married almost 11 years.
57. We have two anniversaries for our wedding.
58. Guess you'll have to wait till I post my Marriage Meme from my good buddy Aimee at The Mother Load to figure THAT one out.
59. Two free alterations to the person who gets it before then!
61. My MP3 player is a SanDisk Sansa m240, lipstick pink.
62. I got it for Christmas.
63. It's pretty cute until it got stuck on the Sansa screen and wouldn't go any further.
64. SanDisk wanted me to buy Windows XP just to run the diagnostics on it.
65. I said no and let Hubbers rant on their butts till they agreed to replace it.
66. I am Windows free. I run Debian LINUX on my machine.
67. This means no more Blue Screen of Death.
68. I switched 2 years ago and won't go back.
69. I'm a Catholic convert.
70. Hubbers is a cradle Catholic.
71. I didn't convert just to marry Hubbers. It was for me.
72. Perhaps sometime I'll post my story. I've been a lot of places related to religion and churches.
73. I went to Europe during Lent in 1989. Wouldn't you know that was the year I gave up chocolate?!
74. Yes, I kept my sacrifice.
75. 1989 in Germany. That was the year the wall fell, remember?
76. It was haunting. I still have pieces of that wall in my scrapbook.
77. More haunting than that was the concentration camp we visited - Dachau. No life. No grass. No birds. Nothing. Just ghosts.
78. I still get shivers thinking of it.
79. I sell on eBay. Mostly I enjoy it. Sometimes it's a hassle.
80. We have a circus of pets here. 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 parakeets, 3 hermit crabs, 4 kids, 1 Hubbers.
81. Don't birds make such a cheery noise? Nice and early in the morning? REAL early!?
82. I like white cheddar flavoring on my popcorn. YUM.
83. I'm going to have some if I ever finish this post...
84. My favorite color is blue.
85. Hubbers doesn't think I'm that funny.
86. That's okay - I think I'm funny enough for all of us...
87. We go rollerblading as a family every Saturday.
88. I have a red Dodge Stratus that is a hit and run magnet. 2x in 4 years is 2x too many!
89. Yeah, we're gonna sell it, I think. Do we have to tell 'em it's "The Magnet"?
90. My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: Her Royal Highness Sara the Elegant of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw
91. I blogged my Christmas letter this year...
92. Yeah, I, uh, just trolled the archives, such as they are, for more material!!
93. This is officially post 152 or theresuch, so it's not exactly my 100th post blogiversary.
94. How do you make strike-throughs? Like this, only without all the spaces:
< s > text < / s >
95. Remember how I said I taught myself HTML? I learned this by Google-ing it.
96. PUSH! Only 4 more!
97. I'd love to have more kids, but I have really bad post partum depression. This stuff is serious. Please get help if you need it!
98. Yes, I know where babies REALLY come from - no need to comment on that, please.
99. I'm applying to become a La Leche League leader!
100. I'm SO done...
So, if you haven't already done it, I tag Barb (SFO Mom), Aimee (The Mother Load), Stephanie (Adventures in the 100 Acre Wood), and T (T with Honey) as well as anyone else who wants to join in!
Remember, everyone loves a comment. Even snarky ones like me...