Feb 19, 2012

Love Notes

With six children rioting the house, finding time to reestablish the couple relationship is tough.  I wanted to share one simple, easy, and fast way Hubbers and I reconnect & remind each other of love.

This is my first time blogging on my mobile, so the picture may not show where I want it to be displayed.  But the photo is important.  Hubbers and I use our private bathroom mirror (no kids) to leave each others notes, loves, and inspiring or lovely quotes.

I say no kids because in a more public setting it would be not acceptable to display some of the things which have been written (!), but also the kids don't need to be involved in the sanctity of our very personal relationship.

So invest in a dry erase marker and tell your sweetie just how important he/she is to you.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails