Jul 6, 2010

Not Me Monday

I had this great idea for a blog post this morning, but then, I did NOT forget what it was between now and then.  I did NOT spend some good amount of time cuddling on the bed with Aron Rattlecat (the fattest cat in the house) and ignoring all my other responsibilities.  Nope, I would never do that.  I also did NOT make fresh chocolate chip cookies in bar form and then eat the middle while they were still warm.  NEV-AH!

I did not neglect my blog since last week and not post a thing about the holiday, the kids, my continuing morning sickness and lack of weight loss.  Nope, my last post was definitely NOT dated June 28, 2010.

And I *SO* did NOT post this on TUESDAY since I forgot what day it was. Geez, can I read the calendar?




Mckmama- Not Me Monday


So, I like the idea of Not Me Monday, can you tell?  Join in the fun:

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did, however, become a Body Image Warrior.  See that awesome new button to the right there?  Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you say chocolate chip bars?! YUM!!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails