Jun 6, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday - MOM! I'm BORED!

Mostly I don't listen to the "I'm Bored" routines. I told the kids LONG ago that if they tell me they are bored, I will find them an EXCELLENT un-boring chore that needs done. (Thank you step-mom Kathy for this wisdom even though I hated it at the time. I learned real fast.) But here's a few things for relief from the summer blahs:

Boredom Busters for kids

Free Summer movies

Local amusements like the zoo, the park, the library, or fun land.

Rollerskating, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling, hiking, jump roping - ANYTHING to get that blood pumping!

Ideas from Crayola.com:



Teach your child to sew, cook, knit, crochet, clean the toilet, mow the lawn!


See more boredom busters at Rocks in My Dryer.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Good ideas! I taught emelia to cross stitch the other day and it kept her busy for quite a while.

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails