Apr 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - BIRTHDAY Edition! CurlyGirl

That's a big yuppers - CurlyGirl has her 8th birthday this week! Lucky girl - we let the birthday child choose the dinner on her special night and she chose, what else? Pizza.

(sigh)

I'm tired of pizza. Being born on Cinco de Mayo has no pull with her. There will be no Mexican food that night.



Here's my menu:

  1. Crockpot Veggie Beef Stew
  2. Tamale Pot Pie - Scribbit
  3. French Dip
  4. Sweet and Sour Chinese Chicken - Cooks.com
  5. Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll Ups - Rona's Homepage
  6. CurlyGirl Birthday Dinner - pizza
  7. Leftovers - Fend for Yourself!



---------------------------------------------------------
World Breastfeeding Week: August 1 - 7

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I might have to try Scribbit's Tamale Pot Pie, too. Let me know how it turns out. Great menu!

Happy cooking!

Scribbit said...

Well gosh, thanks! What flattery!

Aisling said...

Used to ahve the same problem when we let our kids choose.
These days, however, my 12 year old has quite the taste for hot and spicy foods, and we go some places I'd never thought of.

Iris said...

I think I need to start doing this menu planning thing myself. The whole 6:30pm-kids-hollering-"What's-for-dinner?"-nothing-defrosted-no-idea-go-get-take-out thing has got to stop......

Annie said...

Tamale pot pie sounds interesting.
Happy birthday to curly girl!!
♥, Annie

Sandra said...

Wonderful, the tamale pie sounds heavenly :)

Robin Green said...

I was thinking the tamale pie sounds yummy too! Have a great week.

Irene said...

Hello Sara,
Thank you for stopping by. I am so glad to have found your blog. I so much am in agreement with your sidebar issues and subjects.
I shall be visiting.
Happy Birthday to your little angel, and enjoy your cullinary week!

Christine said...

Happy birthday to CurlyGirl!

Aimee said...

Oy vey, am I ever late to the party! Happy Birthday, CurlyGirl!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails