Jan 2, 2007

But I'm Not Ready to Get Up!

"Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired."
--Mother Theresa

I think she's talking about me.

When I get tired, I get snappy and cranky and every other horrible thing you can think of to describe just downright unpleasant. And with four kids that happens more than you'd realize.

But I realized yester-weekend as I listened to my 2-1/2 yr old son play is that no matter how hard I have tried to remove all profanity from my speech, some still slips through. And it probably happens most when I'm tired.

You seen/heard that Rodney Atkins song "Watching You"? It's the words that hit home. Give a listen and you'll see what I mean.

My New Years' Resolution(s):

1. Stop swearing!
2. Help Hubby to do the same

...and more...

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails