Hey! Lookie what Mommy D's Kitchen gave ME?!! I am stunned. I recently started reading her blog(s) through her Paranormal side. Ghosts, ghoulies, unexplained things just intrigue me. Anyway, she's an awesome read, a great new friend, and a Twitter bud par excellence. You simply must find her on the web, on Facebook, and on Twitter.
So here's the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself that others may not know.
3. Pay it forward. Pass this award along to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered.
Everyone likes to talk about themselves, so you must know this is the EASY part...
1. I love Ghost Hunters. I Netflix all the disks of the show that I can and watch them on SYFY Rewind. That's how I found Mommy D.
2. I hate mopping the floor more than I hate scrubbing the toilet. True story: If I perceive that Hubbers is mad at me, I will hie my hiney to the restroom and clean until it shines. Nothing like a clean potty.
3. I am a book-a-holic. If I could keep every book I ever read, I would. When we moved last year, I had to get rid of BOXES of books. Just too much to move, too heavy, too much space, and no where to put them in our new house.
4. It's been almost a year since we moved and I just hung up some family photos for the first time two weeks ago. I guess I've been so busy with homeschooling, kids, new house, and our home biz that I just didn't make time.
5. Uh. Now what.
6. I love my blog, even though I have neglected it pretty badly since Baby D was born. I used to get comments on every post. Now, I'm lucky to get one comment a week. It is sad, but such is the way of life.
7. Here's the big one. I just found out 1 week ago that we are expecting a new baby. Yup, a new "Files Baby" will be making an appearance in January 2011, if all goes well. Right now I'm about 8 weeks along. Remember how things went with our baby angel Michael. Pray for me, for baby7, and His gracious peace, please.
Now the HARD part. 15 bloggers I recently discovered. I guess since Mommy D just found me, I can't find her again, huh? I'm kind of combining my fav new blogs with some of my fav new Twitter pals. So, here it goes:
- Cake Wrecks
- Proverbs Wife
- Raising Olives
- Raising Arrows
- Jeff Yeager
- Karen Katherine
- Hurried Homemaker
- Crochet Spot
- The Pioneer Woman
- Weird Al Yankovic
- Wild Mother Arts
- Chris Brady
- Orrin Woodward
Thanks again, Mommy D!