Nov 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Thanksgiving Week

I'm so rotten at getting on the computer lately that posting my menus has fallen by the wayside. It's taken me 4+ months to get somewhat back to myself after the birth of BB.

Anyhoo, here's my menu for Thanksgiving Week, 2008.

Chicken Artichoke Casserole
Porcupine Meatballs
Spaghetti (doesn't require trip to grocery store - I'm too tired to make it!)
Italian Chicken (chix marinated in Italian dressing)
Potato Leek Soup
Thanksgiving Dinner - Pumpkin Cream Pie for dessert!
Leftovers

Even though I haven't participated in, oh, 4 months, Organizing Junkie hosts MPM each week.

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I can not believe that Thanksgiving is already here?!? Time is flying by way too fast?

And that Pumpkin Cream Pie sounds heavenly. Yum!

Hope you have a fantastic holiday!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails