Jul 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Baby Week!

Still cooking from the Whole Foods for the Whole Family by La Leche League International (same as last week) as well as some recipes I've garnered elsewhere.

Veggie Manicotti
Chicken Wellington
Easy Beef Stroganoff
Homemade Pizza
Sandwiches and Chips
leftovers

Ranier Cherries are on SALE this week - my favorite kind of cherry - so we'll be having fresh cherries, too. If I can make room in the fridge, we'll also get some watermelon. This seems to be the favorite summer treat of the kids; a nice, healthy choice!

I so much like the summer fruit selection and I'm SO excited to teach my kids that fruit or veggies are a great snack choice! No on ever taught me that and it's hard to change my lifetime habits.

I will be in the hospital having this baby at SOME TIME during this week, plus the kids will be in SLC starting Friday for at least 1 week, so it's a rather truncated menu.

Organizing Junkie hosts Menu Plan Monday each week and it's a lifesaver if you're stuck in the same rut as many of us - making the same things over and over again.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for baby week! We wish you all the best!

Aimee said...

I am getting so excited! Of course, I'm not the one who actually has to BIRTH the baby, so God bless you! :0)
We're praying for you!

Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

It's baby week here at our house, too! Congratulations, and I pray all will go well for you.

Unknown said...

Keeping you and baby in my prayers. Update me when you can or have hubby email me please!!!

Anonymous said...

Great menu.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/


Looking for photo ideas? Please visit 12 Photo Ideas To Try This Summer

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope things go smoothly for you! I can't wait to see pics and hear your story!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails