Dec 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - 15 Days till Christmas!

Jingle Bells, Silver Bells, Warm Plastic Credit Card - 15 days till CHRISTMAS!!

It amazes me to realize that after all the planning that I did last week, I still find that I didn't make HALF of what I had planned! We did end up eating more leftovers last week than I had planned, a work Christmas Party brought us pizza instead of my planned meatloaf, and on the day I had such a vicious migraine I couldn't stand upright, we had the good old standby - mac and cheese.

Need I really say that you'll see a lot of similarities this week as last?

  1. Potato Soup (with Ham) and Grilled Cheese
  2. Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
  3. Crockpot Meatloaf
  4. Ham Casserole
  5. Leftovers
  6. Spaghetti
  7. ?? Take Out?

As always, visit the home of Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie. She's a lifesaver for the somewhat dinner-creative-challenged like me. And I ran across a lot of great menus when trolling for my recipes this weekend. THANKS!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, that potato soup recipe is going on my menu soon! Yummy!!!

15 days until Christmas..oy!

Tonda said...

I so much appreciate your menu helps. I am as you say one of those dinner-creative-challenged people.
It is okay if your menu occasionally repeats itself. Sometimes they are worth repeating.
We are having the potato soup tonight! Can't wait to try it. Off to the store now for a few items to fix it.
Have a great day.

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails