Dec 14, 2007

Girlfriend Like Me!

Song and dance, courtesy of RooBoo, age 6:

Don't you wish you had a hot girlfriend just like me?

Ahh! Get out! I'm waiting for the rinse cycle!


Honestly, we don't listen to this kind of music so I can only speculate that she heard it at school! Now she's got it stuck in MY head...



We heard this one time at the skating rink (our normal Saturday afternoon foray) but I don't think she knows it from there. And I SURE don't approve of the sex-on-the-floor dance moves or the slutty clothes. Thank goodness that they go to a school with a dress code!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BARF. LOL We don't listen to that garbage either. It's amazing what they hear at school. Oy!

Anonymous said...

That I'm waiting for the rinse cycle is from the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks!! :)

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails