Sep 9, 2007

23rd Sundayin Ordinary Time

From the book of Wisdom:

Wis 9:13-18b

Who can know God’s counsel,
or who can conceive what the LORD intends?
For the deliberations of mortals are timid,
and unsure are our plans.
For the corruptible body burdens the soul
and the earthen shelter weighs down the mind that has many concerns.
And scarce do we guess the things on earth,
and what is within our grasp we find with difficulty;
but when things are in heaven, who can search them out?
Or who ever knew your counsel, except you had given wisdom
and sent your holy spirit from on high?
And thus were the paths of those on earth made straight.

I sure don't know what God intends as I go through some issues at my own home. I keep you in my prayers, as I hope you do for me.

Blessings~


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails