Welcome to another Monday! The kids are back in town and it's time for me to cook again. I wish I could say I made everything on the list last week, but it's just not true. I made one thing on my list and nothing else. I lived mostly on peanut butter and jelly or deli sandwiches. But Hey! I was happy! And so was Hubbers.
So here's what is on tap for this week:
1. Hamburgers/Hot Dogs, Pasta salad, chips
2. Spaghetti, rolls, salad
3. Kid's dinner - chicken nuggets, fries, celery/carrot sticks
4. Crockpot Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, mixed veggies
Annie's Family Restaurant
5. Cashew Chicken, egg rolls, rice
6. Leftover Ahoy!
7. Cinnamon Apple Pork Tenderloin, rice, green beans
About.com - Southern Food
Special Yummy this week: Homemade Scones. I got Gramma's recipe and will give it a whirl this week, too! I'll be making some homemade bread, too.
If you'd like more Menu Plan Monday, be sure to visit Organizing Junkie!