Jul 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - 30 July to 4 August

Welcome to another Monday! The kids are back in town and it's time for me to cook again. I wish I could say I made everything on the list last week, but it's just not true. I made one thing on my list and nothing else. I lived mostly on peanut butter and jelly or deli sandwiches. But Hey! I was happy! And so was Hubbers.

So here's what is on tap for this week:

1. Hamburgers/Hot Dogs, Pasta salad, chips

2. Spaghetti, rolls, salad

3. Kid's dinner - chicken nuggets, fries, celery/carrot sticks

4. Crockpot Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, mixed veggies
Annie's Family Restaurant

5. Cashew Chicken, egg rolls, rice
Mom's Fridge

6. Leftover Ahoy!

7. Cinnamon Apple Pork Tenderloin, rice, green beans
About.com - Southern Food


Special Yummy this week: Homemade Scones. I got Gramma's recipe and will give it a whirl this week, too! I'll be making some homemade bread, too.

If you'd like more Menu Plan Monday, be sure to visit Organizing Junkie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum-yum!! I wish I lived closer to you, I'd be over for dinner :) Have a wonderful week.

Sharon said...

Excellent menu! Have you tried the crockpot meatloaf before? Thanks for the link to the recipe. :)
Have a great week!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Oooo, I might have to change my pork recipe this week and try that Cinnamon Apple one! Enjoy the Cashew Chicken!

Candi said...

Hey....I wouldn't have cooked either. I'm sure the break was much deserved!!

Great menu this week!

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks wonderful!

Sandra

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails