So here's my menu plan for this week. Some of my recipes are from Menus 4 Moms, one from Under HIS Construction, and some from my very own kitchen! Thrilling, I K-N-O-W!
1. Fried Rice, Egg Drop Soup, Edamame
2. Pancakes, Bacon, Fruit
3. Crockpot Lasagna, Garlic Toast, Salad
4. Oven Fried Chicken, Fried Okra, Pasta Salad
5. Marinated (lime juice, southwestern seasoning) Chicken Tostadas, Fruit
7. Mini Meatloaf, Oven Fries, Salad
I'll be making a batch of brownies with my favorite powdered sugar frosting for dessert today, since it's BDAY.
You know, Menu Plan Monday is put on by our lovely friend, Organizing Junkie. You can see more about this, as well as the 30 Day Organizational Challenge on her site. Leave me a comment (commentcommentcommentcomment) and I'll visit YOUR menu plan and