Apr 27, 2012

If - Then

I am doing my best to raise my children as God intended me to in this vocation.  And I'm often at a loss, especially for the older kids, for a punishment to match the "crime".  It's easy to punish the three year old with a time out or quick swat to the butt (if it's serious, like running in the street when told to stop).  But what about the older kids?  Sadly, I don't always remember that they lost their computer time or dessert.  I try to write it down to remind myself, but don't always make it in the heat of the moment.

I have a copy of a nifty chart on the cork board in my bedroom.  It's right by the bathroom door so that I see it whenever I walk past.  I've had it for years, but when I saw it in full color on the Raising Arrows website, I knew I had to share it here.

The chart is a Biblical reference chart for punishment.  I'm putting a small image of the front of the chart here for your viewing pleasure, but you can get the whole chart, in its complete form, at the Raising Arrows post.  I know that Amy won't mind seeing you visit!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Sara -

I found your blog through a comment you wrote on Amy's blog at Raising Arrows!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I love hearing and reading about other pregnant mommas!

I am pregnant with our 7th and I'm due Christmas eve. I wanted to let you know about a pregnancy link-up I recently started over on my blog. I'd love for you to join us and link up your pregnancy related posts! It's been such a blessing to find encouragement, support, and prayer from other women going through the pregnancy journey.

You can find the link up here:
http://myjoy-filledlife.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Pregnancy%20Journal%20Link-Up

Blessings,
Sarah

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails