Jan 7, 2012

Looking for Skinny Me

Here we are, just 7 days into the new year, and I'm 5 days into my new lifestyle diet.  I'm doing the hCG diet again, with which I had great success last time.  The reason I stopped before my goal last time?  Easy.  Chicky Punk was on her way.

I'm using the Dr Simeon's protocol again, but being only 5 days into it, I'm still working on the right dose to keep me from being hungry.  It's a very low calorie diet but it works wonders.  I've lost between 1 and almost 3 pounds a days since I started.  I am finding myself craving things I cannot have and I just keep telling myself I can have them in moderation after this first phase is done, next month.

I'm kind of following along with Tania from Larger Family Life and her Free Skinny Me.

Photobucket


So, it's a whiney post for me today.  Let's end with a great quote:

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

— Jim Ryun: Former track athlete and politician


I'm posting my progress on top of my blog.  See that My Fitness Pal banner?  Yup.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails