Nov 7, 2011

Free Skinny Me & MPM

One of my favorite bloggers is just three weeks out from having twins and already on the lose weight bandwagon!  My baby is 10 months old and I'm *finally* deciding to work seriously on weight loss.

Anyway.  Tania of Larger Family Life is starting on freeing her "skinny me" and I'm all in!  Here's my comment to her:

I am in! I need to lose some weight from my most recent baby (she's 10 months) and of course, all the stuff from the kids before that, back to when I had my first, just 14 years ago...

Honestly, I'm embarrassed by my stats, so I'll keep them to myself. Just say that I'm 5'4" and far too big for comfort.  My mini goal is just 40 lbs down.  My ultimate goal is much larger.

I am still breastfeeding, but baby doesn't get all her nutrition from me.  I am setting myself down to go to Curves three times a week as part of my fitness goal and trying to eating better.

Here is my menu plan for this week, not yet adjusted for my new fitness and nutrition goals:

  • BBQ Pulled Pork
  • Homemade Runza (this is not the recipe I use, but it's close.  I just haven't added mine to my recipe blog yet.)
  • Enchiladas
  • Mac and Cheese (kids make dinner night) I will probably make them add baked chicken breasts to this for protein.
  • French Toast
  • Leftovers


Laura at Organizing Junkie hosts Menu Plan Monday every week!  I have "fallen off the wagon" for a while, but a blog friend has prompted me to post my own, along with the buddy challenge from Tania.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails