Nov 2, 2010

So Much Going On

There is so much going on here lately that I'll just pick a few things to discuss here.  There's more, and I'll have to do a brain dump soon, but for now...

Today is Election Day! I hope that you citizens got out and did your duty by voting.  While I'm pretty conservative in my thinking, any vote is  good.  I noticed on Facebook today that more than 1.1 million had voted at the time.  Yay!! 

My midwife has decided that she can't help deliver my baby.  She is afraid that her health is too poor.  I'm still working on how I feel about this one.  Betrayed, saddened, confused, abandoned.  I need to find another midwife.  I don't want to have this baby in the hospital.  I have a few names and I made a few calls tonight, but it's still in the works.  I'm sitting at 27 and one half weeks and am starting to feel the urge to get it all settled.

It's November and that means Thanksgiving!  I was watching my Twitter feed today and found some great turkey day craft ideas.  Here's a link to the main page of ideas on One Pretty Thing.  Here's the one we are almost prepared to do: Toilet Paper Roll Turkeys.  The kids had a good time painting the rolls for the first prepare part and that turned into a full blown painting afternoon.  We got lots of good art out of that.  And it was a nice day, so we were able paint OUTSIDE instead of messing up inside.  That's always a plus.

What else?  I am just tired.  Worn out.  Bushed.  Pooped.  Exhausted.  It's only 9.30pm and I'm off to bed.  I'm reading My Name Is Memory right now and it's a bit odd, but I'll keep going.  The afghan I'm making for baby girl is coming along well - it's in the putting the granny squares together stage.  Pink and white, of course, and soft.

Visit my Etsy site and check out some of the crafty work I've been doing.  It's cute!


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails