Oct 26, 2010

ObamaCare - Abortion Facts

This makes me so sick.  It's more of Bill Clinton and his "Definition of IS" fiasco.  It's fairly obvious that I'm pro-life and very Republican.  If this is a surprise, you haven't read much here, have you?

8 weeks old
And this is something very close to my heart.  I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby girl and I cannot imagine even contemplating abortion.  When I lost my son Michael, I was rent from top to bottom with pain and loss.  To purposely KILL my own child?  Incomprehensible.
Watch this video.  Think about the impact of ObamaCare on our future generations.  In fact, contemplate whether there will BE any future generations to matter.  Aldous Huxley, here we come.




No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails