Jan 8, 2009

Potpourri

I've got all sorts of interesting stuff on my mind lately. Here's a sampling:

Look what I'm making for BB! He has a small one I bought at "Wal-World" (newborn size) that's about outgrown. I thought this was just SO CUTE! Visit Naida's Crochet for instructions and more cute pictures.

I also found a way to clean hairbrushes. I don't expect that these things get dirty too much, but I remember my mom cleaning them when I was little. When I asked about it, she claimed she didn't know. But here's what I found in The "I Hate to Clean" Guide to Home Care from the Regina Cleaning Counsel:

Combs/Brushes/Curlers:
Combine a solution of three tablespoons baking soda, three tablespoons chlorine bleach, and warm water in the bathroom sink. Place combs (etc) in the solution. Let stand one hour, rinse and dry.

Cool. Maybe it will make my hair feel "fresher"? Give it more body? Nah - probably not but it will make me feel like I'm doing something good for myself and family.

My blog is feeling tired. I need a new look for the new year. Any ideas? I've seen a few around that I might like to borrow...

A good book: Master of Dragons by Margaret Weiss.

I just read an update on Redneck Mommy. Tanis, my heart goes out to you in love and care at your loss of BamBam and the viciousness of Dragonlady. I pray that you will find your forever child soon.


Little Debbie Give Away!!

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I Love that hat! It is too cute! Cool tip about cleaning brushes.

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails