Dec 31, 2008

Welcome 2009!


O God of new beginnings and wonderful surprises, thank you for the gift of a new year.

May it be a time of grace for me, a time to grow in faith and love, a time to renew my commitment to following Your Son, Jesus.

May it be a year of blessing for me, a time to cherish my family and friends, a time to renew my efforts at work, a time to embrace my faith more fully.

Walk with me, please, in every day and every hour of this new year, that the light of Christ might shine through me, in spite of my weaknesses and failings.

Above all, may I remember this year that I am a pilgrim on the sacred path to You.

Amen



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy new year my friend! Thanks for the text message :-) Love ya!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I wish you a wonderful New Year filled with all the joy and happiness you deserve.

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails