Nov 8, 2008

My Review of Easy Chair High Chair in Tango in the Tongo

Originally submitted at Strollers.com

Functional and charming Easy Chair High Chair in Tango in the Tongo from Graco is easy to maneuver. Made from durable and easy to clean plastic, this high chair is mom-friendly and kid-friendly with its comfy padded seat. ...


Easy Set Up, Easy Use

By The Estrogen Files from Idaho on 11/8/2008

 

4out of 5

Pros: Lightweight, Playful Design, Easy to Clean, Versatile, Stable

Best Uses: At Home

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I found this item easy to set up, easy to use and clean with a cute design. In 5 kids this is my second high chair and I'm plenty pleased with it. The parent tray is especially nice, as is the reclining feature for my young baby.

I don't find the legs as sturdy or stable as with my previous high chair, but they are good enough. I have to be careful about moving the chair without the baby in it, too.

Total story? This is a good reclining high chair with a great price.

(legalese)

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails