Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam.
The last question was: "Name seven advantages of "Mothers Milk." Worth
70 points or none at all.
One student, who had partied late the night before, was frustrated to
think of seven advantages.
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always at the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before
the bell rang, indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7. It comes in such cute containers.
He got an "A".