Mar 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Holy Week

It's been a while since I posted my MPM (hosted by Organizing Junkie EACH. WEEK!), but trust me, we're still eating! We'll be eating this weekend at Gramma's house, so I only have to cook a few meals! (dance of joy)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corned beef and cabbage
Chicken and broccoli over rice

Leftovers
Mac and Cheese Deluxe (shell mac with frozen veggies and leftover meats thrown in)
Bacon, eggs, and pancakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's actually Sunday night when I'm posting this, but Mondays are always so busy that I made the corned beef tonight. St Patrick's day will just have to live with whatever little leftovers make it past Daddy's lunch raid tomorrow.

Today was Palm Sunday - never a good time for me. I'm allergic to palm leaves and the kids and everyone waving their palms everywhere (not to mentioned a packed church with no nearby parking for the [fat] pregnant lady and a quarter inch of seat to park myself on) makes me itch.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I made Corned Beef and Cabbage for the first time and we loved it!

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I am all Irish and I HATE corned beef and cabbage. LOL I love most other things Irish but just not that! LOL Rest of your menu sounds great!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails