Nov 11, 2007

Reflection blog

T with Honey awarded me the Reflection blogger award. In turn, I'm to award it to five other people. So here they are, in no particular order, along with a short reason why they deserve this blog bling.

SFO Mom - Barb is one of the highlights of my blogging day. Family, God, devotion and more are found here. I'm so glad I found her.

Her Bad Mother - She reminds me of the simpler time in my life - only one child and the awesome antics therein. Wonder Baby rocks and reminds me to find that special individuality in my own bunch.

Fried Okra - A reminder about the nicer things in life through the southern world view. Close to family, she reminds me to stay close to mine.

Something about Parenting
- Mike takes wonderful photos of everything, is a photoshop master, and treasures his boys more than words say. He helps me remember to treasure mine.

Redneck Mommy - Yes, she swears a lot and talks about s-e-x, but she's working through a lot of stuff and helps me to make light of mine. Plus her entries read like stories and you just can't back away from that.

Here's the rules:

The reason for the title of this award is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.

This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you’re going to do the award don’t just write a few words and slap it on your blog. Write real thoughts about these bloggers and what they’ve been to you, and if the bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don’t be afraid to give to them again. They deserve it as many times as it’s given.

Rules of participating:

1. Copy this post.
2. Replace [my bloggers with yours] & Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site


3 comments:

Megan Cobb said...

Really? Me? Seriously? Thanks so very much, I'm very flattered and touched to be thought of at all, much less in such a positive way. (Blushes and kicks at imaginary rock while looking at floor.) Thank you. You've made my day!

Anonymous said...

That is so nice of you. Thanks for thinking of me. Who would have thought my potty mouth and dirty talk would lead one to reflection? Wink, wink.

Congrats on your award, too!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Thank you so much!!
And now for the hard part, picking (only) 5 others to pass this along....Wish I could give it right back to you.

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails