Nov 18, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Thanksgiving Approaches

It's amazing how much I DIDN'T cook last week. Shameful, really, but there's a reason for everything.

Grampa on the Farm is coming to visit this week for the holiday and we'll cook together. I am planning on these things, but you know how things change with company!

1. Cashew Chicken
2. Favorite Quiche
3. Thanksgiving Dinner!
4. Dinner Out
5. Favorites Re-run
6. Baked Fake Steak with Gravy
7. Parmesan Chicken in the crockpot

We will be making turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, a relish tray, cherry pie and pumpkin pie. I think it's going to be a busy week!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Visit the home of MPM weekly for many many more recipes and menus. It's the yummiest part of my week!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow look at you with your menu up already. I still haven't figured mine out yet. That's the first time I've seen the new banner used. Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Laura

Anonymous said...

wow, what a delicious meal plan this week!! I hope you and the family have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of love.

Natalie said...

Have a great week! Happy Thanksgiving!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails