Oct 17, 2007

My Newest Toy

Hubbers sent me to buy a new camera that did digital video, too. After an hour in the store chasing around after one he THOUGHT he wanted (while he was stuck at work, called in on a SUNDAY and hence on the phone with me throughout), we chose the Nikon Coolpix L10.

Isn't it purty?

We purchased a Kodak DC 3400 about 7 years ago but it's very outdated and HUGE size wise plus it didn't do video (for taping Hubbers with his Aggressive Inline Skating at the skate park). Yes, it's also discontinued now.

So, be on the lookout for a bunch of new pix from ME!! Maybe I'll start taking pictures of my food dishes for Menu Plan Monday and my food blog Receipt Haven.

------------------

You know what I just discovered? Even SHORT movies take a long time to upload... But the photos are nice and clear, good quality, large size, very suitable for printing. More bells and whistles than I'll probably ever put to good use, but still LOADS of fun!


3 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

I am looking into getting a new camera soon. Does that one take regular AA batteries or does it have a special battery? My current camera takes regular batteries and it is nice not having to constantly remember to charge my camera.

Unknown said...

Sara,

Nice camera!! Hubby had me look at cameras online after he saw me reading your blog as my Canon Powershot is almost "shot". LOL

I am looking at the Digital Canon Rebal XTi. I have a SLR Canon Rebel and will be able to use my lenses from that camera with my new digital that I am HOPING to get for Christms. LOL

Hey, just wanted to let you know that hubby had to have a chat this morning via phone with tooth fairy because she forgot to stop by. Sound familiar? It's on my blog today. LOL

Enjoy your new camera!! I expect to see LOTS of photos on your blog now!

Love,
Marla

Anonymous said...

what a lovely camera!! I love it!!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails