Oct 15, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - 15 October - 21 October

It's been a while since I had time to post a real menu plan but thankfully the Halloween rush is ALMOST. OVER! Just 2 more to do for my own kids.

Blessed be!


Slow Cooker Onion Soup Pork Roast

Breakfast - pancakes, eggs, bacon

Leftover City, baby!

Marmalade Curry Chicken


Mum's Meat Pie


Sweet and Sour Meatballs


Homemade Pizza

Organizing Junkie hosts MPM every week and is kind, gracious and gorgeous to boot. Truthfully, I've never met Laura, but with a blog like hers, you just KNOW.

6 comments:

justkc said...

Looks yummy! Enjoy your week.

Anonymous said...

yum Sara, my mouth is watering!! Delicious meals this wee. Have a great week.

Natalie said...

Sounds like a good week!

An Ordinary Mom said...

But after the Halloween rush, comes the Thanksgiving and Christmas rush. Scary!?!

Enjoy the rest of this month :) !!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Sounds like a lot of really good dinners. That pork roast must be fabulous.

Laura said...

Okay you cracked me up! Gorgeous?? LOL! I'm redesigning my site right now and I'm thinking of putting my picture up but I have hair issues (meaning I hate it) so I may chicken out. I'm rambling now but it's early and I'm not quite awake yet!

Laura

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails