I did so much cooking of new things last week that I will be feeding everyone leftovers for the next few days, but here's a list of what I plan on serving when the leftovers are gone:
1. Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
2. Homemade Pizza
3. Cashew Chicken - courtesy SFO mom
4. Leftover Penne Pasta with Artichoke and Feta - a GIANT hit! Arabian Knits
5. Leftover Quick Chicken Cacciatore - not the best and not a hit. I didn't have time to make the slow cooker version. Food Network, Rachel Ray
6. Crockpot Meatloaf - courtesy Annie's Kitchen
7. More leftovers!
Visit Laura's Organizing Junkie site for more than 100 participants and menus each week!!