Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Organizing Junkie. Visit over to Laura's for more great menus! I regularly troll the previous weeks postings for my upcoming menus and post the linkys here.
I've noticed that some of you list the recipes for breakfast and lunch, and with the kids starting their summer break this week (nearly 4 whole months due to the building of a new facility for their school which is yeah but the break is nay) I should be planning lunches, too. Mostly I just let them choose what kind of sandwich they'd like and add some chips and fruit.
We didn't get to some of the recipes for last week, so we're re-running them. Also, that Cube Steak with Bleu Cheese recipe was a HIT and we're way having that again this week!!
1. Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia, brown rice, green beans, applesauce
2. Baked Chicken Parmesan, salad, potato,
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, salad, garlic bread - I may also add more veggies to the mix.
Diary of a SAHM
4. Pineapple Ham Casserole, peas/carrots
5. Low Carb Skillet Beef Stroganoff over wilted spinach, faux-tatoes
Saving Dinner pg 212
6. Cube Steaks with Bleu Cheese, salad, veggie
Saving Dinner pg 138
7. Leftover Banquet
Saving Dinner the Low Carb Way by Leanne Ely is my cookbook this week. You can see more of her wonderful recipes at savingdinner.com