It's all the recipes I didn't make last week, due to the heat and my fear of using the oven. I don't "do" heat well and now that Hubbers has hooked up the cooler, it's not so hot out. Isn't that the way it always is?! We also ended up at a pinic on Saturday, so that threw my Pork Tenderloin just out the window.
So, here's my revamped menu:
1. Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll Ups http://berrymorinbits.blogspot.com/2007/04/slow-cooking-thursday-and-tasty.html
2. Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia, rice, green beans
Lickety Split cookbook - pg 79
5. Creamy Chicken Dijon over Noodles
Lickety Split cookbook - pg 57
6. Cinnamon Apple Pork Tenderloin
7. I have no idea - kid's choice?
If you'd like more Menu Plan Monday, be sure to visit Organizing Junkie!