Feb 14, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday - Organizing Stoneware

I love my stoneware but I don't love the storage challenge that comes with owning MANY pieces (I used to sell said stoneware and built up a large collection.)

As you can see in the picture, I have got stones, cutting boards and a splatter screen all reasonably organized and out of harm's way of the tupperware which lives in the same cupboard. They are sitting in a pan lid rack holder thingy I got at the dollar store. The spaces are of varying size and many things will fit.

There you go, you Wednesday lovers, you - Simple, frugal and easy to use. If I were Martha, I'd say "It's a Good Thing". (Does she still say that?)

For more WFMW, visit Rocks in my Dryer.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love this idea! I used to sell the same stoneware and have found storing it to be the biggest challenge!

Amanda Bindel said...

Love finding organization stuff at the dollar store!! :-) Thanks for visiting my site.

Smockity Frocks said...

Thanks! Good tip! I miss my round stone. I broke it a few years ago and never replaced it.

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails