Feb 20, 2007

A Bad Day Lightens Up

I'm having a right crappy day today. It's been a day full of disappointments that are overall trivial, but all bunched together like this, well, let's just say that at least the poop isn't raining from the sky.

Yet.

I read something funny over on Redneck Mommy's site that I will share here. It's a good cheer up kinda thing.


A Chihuahua, a Doberman and a Bulldog are in a bar having a drink when a great-looking female Collie comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."

So the Doberman says, "I love liver and cheese." The Collie replies, "That's not good enough."

The Bulldog says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."


Finally, the Chihuahua says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine."

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails