Jan 24, 2007

You Scream, I Scream, We ALL Scream for... Scrapbooks!!!

Check out this place: My Crazy Life. Sherelle runs THE BEST scrapbook store here in my town called The Scrap Coop and is a designer for 4 very cool companies. I read her blogs not only to see her amazingly creative designs, but also her cute little family.

So, if you're a scrapper who is frequently sometimes at a loss for new designs (heaven forbid all pages look the SAME!), make sure you visit. It really fulfills that voyeuristic urge for scrapping...

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I need to take up digiscrap again. But I love new ideas!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

I'm not a scrapper - yet...do I dare check out the website????

Anonymous said...

Hello...thank you so much for all of your kind words! You are too sweet!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails