Dec 9, 2006

My Handsome Hubby

My darling hubby won a very cool award called the R&D 100. Basically the 100 most significant awards of the year. After the fancy shindig in Chicago (LOTS of fun!), his company threw a party for all the inventors and patent winners for the year. While able to rent a tux for the 'do in Chicago, he had no suits of his own to wear at the party here at home. He went shopping and came home with this outfit:




I thought it VERY nice, including the hiking boots. When asked to comment upon them, hubby said
Engineers are practical. We'd rather be safe than dead.

This was, of course, a comment on the snow and ice outside. I, however, am NOT an engineer and wore my pretty heels.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails