Nov 27, 2006

Never Sure...

I'm never sure what to write in these things and starting my own blog wasn't something I planned to do. I just wanted to fill in a profile on Blogger and look what happened.

So let me tell you what blogs I like to READ:

Danielle Daily - Catholic Mother and Author. Danielle has 7 kids and never a dull moment.

My Crazy Life - Sherelle lives in the same area as I do and runs THE BEST scrapbook store here! This is always a good place to stop by and see layouts, cute kids, and potato farming at it's best.

Tator Tots and Ladybug Love - I just started reading this blog a few weeks ago and am liking what I see. Ladybug Mommy Maria is a homeschooler and I see lots of cute kids on her blog.

Free dinner menus weekly? Heck yeah, I'm into one less thing at home. Check this site out: Menus 4 Moms

I also like Go Fug Yourself and Holy Candy: Alter of the Superficial for catty comments and highlights on the *stars*.

Okay, not bad for a first try, I guess. What blogs are you into?

1 comment:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today!

I noticed you're a seamstress and you do embroidery.

Any books you could recommened for learning how to embroider and like a quilting for dummies?

Thanks!

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails