May 18, 2010

International Baby Wearing Conference!

Hi there!
I know you are busy, so I will keep this brief.

My name is Kimber Tower and I am the organizer of the 2010 International Babywearing Conference being held in Rigby Idaho this June 9-12.

Here is a link to our website: www.internationalbabywearingconference.com

I am contacting you because this is a FREE educational conference for everyone.
We have 3 classes at this moment that have CERPS and CEUS attached to them.
We are working towards getting more classes set up with CERPS and CEUS, but at this time, 3 free classes are available.

I want to invite you to the conference and offer to answer any questions you may have.

Feel free to browse our site, check out our classes (we have other classes you may also find beneficial) and feel free to tell others about our conference.

Another feature that may be of interest to you is that Karen Wilson of the Mothers Milk Bank in Denver Colorado will be speaking. For those of you in Idaho, she would like to talk to you particularly about how to work with the millk bank. Very exciting!

I am happy to answer any questions you have. You can register online through our website and I suggest you do as soon as you are able as our classes are filling up quickly.
I have brochures I can mail to you if you would like to give them to clients and as I said before, please feel free to pass this information along. We want as many people as possible to take advantage of this wonderful educational conference!

Have a great day and thank you for what you do to serve families!


Kimber Tower
Organizer
2010 IBC Idaho


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails